Would this be considered a bad girlfriend?

I just got out if my first long and serious relationship and I am not sure if this is normal or if she was actually bad?
She kept checking out other guys saying how hot they were, told me about guys she'd hook up with, talked in detail about her sexual past, called me names and got extremely mad and jealous easily, she kept texting guys and flirting but if I so much as talked to a female classmates or coworker for something work or school related she would say mean stuff to me like she wised me and the girl would die, she was never supportive and was all about her, I knew everything about her but she couldn't even tell me my favorite color

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer to your question is already in your post.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah she's a bitch but you take all the blame you should not stay for 1 more day move from this shit and man up and look for your pride and this is totally disrespect

• I left her already

• Great. learn from your mistakes 👍👍

• As I said. It was my first real relationship. I won't let it happen ever again

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!