Am I right to feel this way?

My ex and I broke up about 3 months ago on somewhat good terms. He definitely initiated the break-up and I was very sad about it, but I agreed that we didn't seem to be clicking anymore for some reason. We were together for about 10 months but we were good friends for a couple years a few years ago and lost touch. We'd been pretty good friends for about a year prior to dating.

Anyways, we were just recently talking and he confessed to me that he had feelings for this other girl before we started dating but she rejected him. He then proceeded to tell me that he had feelings for her now and they were in the "pre-dating" stage. I immediately felt really horrible because she rejected him about 3 weeks before we started. I then realized he became friends with her cousin on FB 2 weeks before he broke up with me and they've been "talking" for about a month and a half at this point. I feel like he was using me to get over her, or to make her jealous or something and our whole relationship was a lie and I'm just really upset about it because I really gave my all and thought he was as well. I just feel bad but then, I guess, a small part of me is hoping I'm wrong.

What do you guys think?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• it is totally normal for you to feel so