Why would my ex do this?

A month ago my boyfriend dumped me and said he feels we are friends. I heard from him since yesterday and couple weeks ago. He has been trying invite me to go to some sport games with him. Why is he inviting me?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just because Two people Break Up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make Up, @essiexbabe92. And with and EX who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, there is usually Motive in mind down this love line when out of the Blue... He has been trying to invite me to go to some sports games with him.
    He is mos likely Missing the kissing and the His and Her History you both shared, and hasn't move don from your Relationship as of yet. He may have thought that the grass may be greener on the other side of the ball court but isn't ready nor raring to find out or sat Least.. Not now anyways.
    He may want to try and rekindle another flame with your name to get you back in his own 'Court' again as a couple. However, don't wear your heart on your sleeve, he could too be looking for Friends with benefits where this is the Hot Spot he may want to be right now, and just slowly dribble to see where it might go with this kind of flow.
    Go slow until you find out where you stand with this man.
    Good luck. xx