My boyfriends saw my best friend (boy) kissing me what to do?

I was with my best friend at my home and suddenly my best buddy started to kiss me and kept his hand my my chest i tried to push him back but he was all on me nt leaving me but In that moment my boyfriend came and saw it. I just slaped my friend and broke the friendship with him but my boyfriend is still not talking with me what to do? how to convince him?

610

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard, because you didn't slap him until you saw your boyfriend. So it easily could have been something that would have gone further had he not walked in (in his eyes).

If I were you I would give him a bit to be mad about it. Then come back and say, "I swear, I don't like him and nothing happened between us. He just jumped me and I pushed him off. We're not friends anymore. I've blocked him from everything and he won't be around anymore"

• But seriously. Unless you both were drunk you knew this guy liked you. When you're in a relationship you don't hangout alone with someone that has feelings

• ya i know he liked me but he is my best friend i can't even think my life with my friend. he was the only person to be trusted on this earth before my boyfriend and i use to hangout almost all the time with him before my boyfriend but after in a realtioship i hangout with him less beacuse other time is given to my boyfriend

• Well you couldn't trust him to respect your relationship.

And this still goes back to. If you're in a relationship you don't spend time alone with someone who has feelings for you. And what happened is the exact reason why.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him some space to try and forget this 'Face' that he saw With... My best buddy started to kiss me...
    He is uptight right now and nothing you could probably say today would 'Convince him' anyhow. See if he responds to some sort of Contact on his own with Hearing you out again. And if not, try.. Again.
    I see myself there was some sort of Misunderstanding and with you Breaking off 'The friendship,' your honey will know that you are Really this Honest Jane, on your Bottom buck.
    I believe that eventually he will see it your way, and maybe not today But... Another day, @Anjail_Parmar he is most likely mad at your bud who tried to take his spud.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 9

• why is it always that women have guy friends around them of which they know they like them. I can understand that he is really pissed off and for a good reason to. You shouldn't not be hanging around with guy friends,

• Eeeeehhhhh sticky situation. Your not going to be able to convince him. He is going to have to figire oit what he wants to do. And if you do stay together your going to. loose you best friend. Bc no matter what he says. Everytime yoir in the same room as him he is going to have a problem with it

• you need to get your dude friend and make him talk to your boyfriend. that's fucked up.

• You tried? No no, trying is not the same thing as doing.

• There's no way you would convince him

• Why don't you tell him what happened?

• Tell him what happened.

• Just text him about the whole thing n give him time
    If he truly loves u he ill come bck to u..

• I doubt there's a thing in the world you could say to get him to believe you.

What Girls Said 5

• Well you broke the friendship... That's about what you could have done, give him some time and explain it to him again and tell him that you cut all contact with him. If he still doesn't believe you then your relationship never had much trust to begin with.

• tell him what happen!

• Apologize and hope you stay together
    Some people are not as forgiving

• Please be careful... I heard that India is one of the biggest countries for rape. And your ex friend sounds like a creep!
    Just try and explain to him that you were really shocked and upset and he wouldn't get off you, and that you wouldn't be so stupid to kiss another person when he is so likely to walk in!

• I think you need to write a meaningful text message. Say how you didn't do that that he went for you, that you love him, that you both can get through this, let him know you're no longer friends with that guy, and hope that he'll see it that way. If he doesn't forget about him but good luck!