He called me crazy.. am I really crazy or is he just an asshole?

So I was talking to this guy and I really liked him. I haven't been in a relationship for awhile because I don't like to go from guy to guy I really don't believe in that stuff.. my friends didn't really like him because he was known for being an ass and moving on from girl to girl. But I ignored them because I thought I could change him. So I talked to him, went to homecoming with him and I really thought he could be the one. But I always had that feeling like he was talking to another girl or even a group of girls while I was talking to him and it really pissed me off. So I brought it up with him and he said I had nothing to worry about. But I still couldn't believe him. I have trust issues. He was talking to his ex and did things for her that he never did for me. I lost my friend in September of this year. He was not there for me at all. But when his ex was having issues with her current boyfriend he was there for her all the way.. he emotionally broke me down and I just started to flip out on him because he didn't realize that I was trying to be loyal. I told him everything about me. The personal and sometimes things I really didn't want to talk about. He was never there for me when I fell into a deep depression and I brought it up to him. He said he didn't know what to do. When I finally had enough with him I told him that. He called me a whiny little bitch and that he didn't care about me, he said that I was crazy and that he offered me everything. He never offered me anything he said he was going to buy me stuff but I knew that was the only way to "butter my buns " if you know what I mean. I never asked him for anything because I was already grateful for what I had. Him. I'm not crazy I just really cared for him. I mean who doesn't get jealous, angry, upset when a guy/girl does things like this to you. I just don't get it...

11

What Guys Said 1

• m gonna tell you something here, never get into a relationship because of who the other person can be instead of who he is. never go in with hopes of changing the other person. do yourself a favor.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like your friends were right and he's an ass. Especially after telling him all those things, and what you had to go through he should not have said those things to you!!! im sorry, but you deserve someone way better.