Texting sorry to an ex?

yes or nah?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say nah. What do you hope to accomplish through doing that?

• don't know I would like to reconnect, i felt a lot for him and most of my feelings were as friends.

• Just remember that you'd exes for a reason. Other than that, feel free to send him a message over FB or something apologizing for whatever reason. More to give you some peace of mind more than anything else.

• I know. but in the same way it was only 2 months or so. I know it´s not enough but I never had a connection with any other guy before. I guess that´s why I'm still sensitive about it. but in the same way I'm away that maybe it wasn't going to work. Because, well he move back to his country and suddenly he said he didn`t see us talking anymore. And I was thinking but I still have friends from different parts of the world and whatsoever and i think he was a bit closeminded with that. because then he blocked me and didn't want to keep me on FB or social media.

What Guys Said 2

• If its an ex then no why would you? Just move on cos he'll only think your still interested.

• Eh. You've already broken up at that point, so if you haven't kept up contact otherwise I wouldn't see why.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry for what?

• Nahhhh fuck 'em. They're an ex for a reason.