My ex girlfriend of 4 years drunk dials me after two months of being apart?

So I was enjoying a night with my friends when my ex called me crying asking where I was and with who and I told her I was busy, so then she asked why didn't I go to her birthday party and I told her I wasn't invited and she got mad and hung up, the next day she texted me saying it was a mistake and it was the alcohol talking... I'm completely lost cause I do still love her what do I do from here? Do I give it time? Or do I meet up with her when she's sober and try to get closure?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you want her back.
    But if she sobered up... and is acting different from how she was the previous night, I would continue to move on with my life.
    She can't expect to work things out or settle everything, when she's going back on her words.
    I think you should look towards the future.
    Its brighter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do neither. You broke up for a reason and those reasons will still exist even if you got together again. Cut her off and move on.

And who the hell does she think she is and where does she get off asking where you are, and who you're with? None of her damn business. I'd be like we broke up remember? Actually I wouldn't have even answered.

What Girls Said 3

• the only time she thinks of you is when she is drunk... never trust the drunk call/text. never.

• I think you should talkcto her if you love her.

• You can try to meet her again, but be prepared for the possibility it's over forever.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!