Girls, how do I win her back?

I slept with my girlfriend's sister and my girlfriend left me and smacked me after I told her. how can I get my girlfriend back?

I really love her and do not want to lose her!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess all you can do is be honest with her and ask for forgiveness.

Honestly though, I wouldn't take a guy back after doing that. I stand by the philosophy "once a cheater, always a cheater," but every girl is different.

What Girls Said 3

• You probably can't. You're better off letting her go because even if you two did get back together there will always be awkwardness between the three of you. Plus like of all people you could cheat with you picked family. So thats pretty fucked up.

• What the fuck is wrong with you.. HER FUCKING SISTER. TF U THINK YOU ARE PUTO. WTF. YOU THINK she's GONA FORGIVE YOU LMAOOOOOOOO the only thing she's gona forgive is her ass for being with a dumbass pendejo like you.

I'm sorry, on behalf of every living being on this earth, including your parents, and the doctors that brought you into this world. I am so fucking sorry.

• Better forget about her bro.