Should I delete my ex off snapchat?

He broke up with me on Monday and we were together for almost a year. I think he's confused and made a mistake but i am trying to move on. I posted a sexyish pic on snapchat and yesterday too and he viewed them. Its funny cause he's posted 2 snaps in 2 days when before hed go weeks without posting annnyything. I haven't looked at them and i dont want to give him the satisfaction. Its probably not a big deal that he's looking at my story he probably doesn't even care but can't he let me move on and just... Not?

Wait should i Block him so he can't see mine anymore? Or delete. Part of me wants him to see me and part of me wants to get rid of this f*****

44

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah at least for now

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think it would help you move on then you should.

What Guys Said 3

• yes, you should delete him

• yes delete him

• Well it would prove guys and girls can't be just friends, wouldn't it now

What Girls Said 3

• Is he talking to anyone new?

• I dont think so

• I'd say continue to look and good and don't have anything to do with him. Nothing wrong with making sure he knows what he lost!

• Yes delete, asap

• My ex did that exact same thing. It'd be best to just delete him off of every social media platform.