So, late on last night I dropped off my ex boyfriend's clothes at his door. he thanked me for leaving them, and I told him if he wanted me to replace anything (I spilt nail varnish on his book) then I'd replace it for him.
About half an hour after I dropped the things of, he had gotten very drunk and was being a little off with me. So I sent him the messages in blue below. I guess I had wanted to talk to him a little and felt he didn't really want to talk to me. But then he replied with all those angry faces and drunken jargon which has really confused me :S help?
- He is hiding feelings for youVote A
- Perhaps he went and drunk dialled another girl last night and felt awkward speaking to youVote B
- He got upset because you sent his things backVote C
- He's annoyed at youVote D
- Other (please comment below)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
Look at the text you sent him and then answer your own question. Instead of coming right out and asking him if he wants to continue speaking to you, you jump to the assumption of him wanting you to delete his number. There is nothing more annoying than a man or women who jumps to assumptions or pulls the guilt trip, like you're doing in your last text to him. You annoyed him.0