Why can't I move on?

I've tried for 3 1/2 years now to move on from a guy I had feelings for. I usually get busy in my work or with friends so than I forget about him. That out of no where a couple months later I think about him. And it sucks its worse than having a cold. But I don't understand why I can't move on from him. I even tried talking to other guys but nothing. Sometimes when I have dreams out of no where about him ; I think he's trying to contact me through my dreams I don't know. Why can't I move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I know this is going to sound really cheesy but you still like him. And I know what it feels like. I broke op with ben. I toke 3 years and then I met Stephen. Then my life changed. So you just need to find your self a new man some one that cares about you as much as you care about him. Some one that will treat you like you wanted to be treated.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0