Why do some move on so fast after a break up?

One of the things that comes first to my mind is that the other person never felt anything but they've muste have right? I am currently going through this. I dumped a guy and he already has a new girl. Then I'm hearing that it might be a rebound but I'm having a hard time believing it since he is so open about having another girl already and it looks serious because of that. It was recently he reached out for me after I ended it and recently he did this and that to make me jealous. I'm having a hard time accepting this because I'm all on my own trying to get over him and I still like him and never wanted to break up with him but trust me I had a reason to. I keep telling myself that a smart and confidence woman would never start something with him and it's somewhat true but when he has a new girl I just omgggg. Help me.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You really should not be concerned whatsoever about whatever he is doing. you broke up with him so you didn't want him anymore nor thought that it was worth having him around. then you see him with someone else did you expect him to just get dumped and be all depressed? No he is doing what he should be doing leaving the people who can't handle being with him (YOU) for whatever reason in the dust. He don't deserve to be upset with someone who gave up on him.

You need to suck it up and realize why are you cannot handle the situation that caused a break up while another can and is willing to be with him.

It was just not meant to be so stop the torment of creeping on him now that he is not good enough for you to begin with.
    it just pisses us guys off that you women who break off a relationship want us back once we move on. just dumb that you would care at all.

Actually it is more selfish on your part that you wish him to suffer for your decision.
    Why not be happy for him?

it was your decision so either think before you act or just not care like you did when you decided to kick him to the curb.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people jump in to a new thing to help get over the pain of the last one.

The dumpER gets into something quickly because s/he had already broken up with the person in his or her mind before actually doing it.

• Well in this case I'm the dumper and I have not moved and the last thing I want is to find someone new. The dumpee has another girl already.

• Right, so most likely he is soothing a broken heart with a replacement.

What Guys Said 5

• Some people are just more invested than others and some people have been in more relationship than the other once and hence why they are used to it and it's easier for them to move on yeah?

• You know I saw my girlfriend on okcupid. As she dumped me and my condition is the same as u I don't know what to do? U r right that some people move so fast. Just do one thing make yourself busy or get into. New relationship and try to get fell in love with new one that make you help

• If they move on so fast like that it some times mean they are a player and they are not the right person for you. YOU deserve more than people like that. Chase your dreams. Its not true love if he is moving on the fast. xoxoxo

• That is how easy it is to find someone else.

• Some people move on so fast because:

A. they never really liked the partner (relationship to kill time, show off, sex)
    B. They had it all planned (they found a better partner and wanted you to beark up with them, or you to break up with them)
    C They had multiple partners (had 2+ partner to begin with)
    D To make you jelly (possible payed partner or a partner that really into them)
    E. Other theorys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!