Anything advice would be helpful, is it really over?

I guess its really over between me and her, honestly my heart hurt and i feel like crying, it sucks it gotta be this way cause i loved her. She's mad at me cause I didn't speak to her when I had the opportunity to bring us back together. I was scared, im a shy person who fears rejection, and the whole time i wanted to talk to her, but i feared she might have told me no, but after hearing she was willing if i would've spoke up, makes it worse cause i blew it, and i feel as if she really going to move on this time. I really regret this so much. She won't even have a conversation with me. Is there any chance I would get a 3rd chance?

83

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the maturity level of the girl my friend...

I was caught in that trap myself - except I was getting mixed messages.
    (calling me and hanging up, but telling me she didn't want anything to do with me when i went to her)

Younger women are caught up in that "he should mind read" me thing.
    There is a little bit of ego there as well. (he should really grovel). They are also caught up in the way things should happen. and of course crazy.

Older women (in general) are a lot more aware (if that word works). That the situation may have gotten out of hand and that if you make a sincere - open and direct romantic message she will have to take it in and process it. Be fucking bold, flowers- eye contact and "i want you... i wanted you all along... I dont deserve you but you are the angel of my dreams"

Don't worry about rejection - you made your play for the best in the bravest way possible. fuck what happens next - you only live once bro

What Girls Said 8

• So she gave you two chances and you made no move because you felt shy? She probably felt horribly rejected. If you are so cut up, pour your heart out to her and lay it all out for her. That is the only chance you have.

• Honestly I usually do t give guys 3rd chances, but it depends on the relationship I would need more info on what u were doing tell you if it's worth a shot.

• Yeah if you need some advice, I gotta have all the details. If she's not talking to you then it's for a reason.

• No probably not. Just move on, it will make you feel better eventually

• I'm sorry, but it's time to move on. There are other girls out there better than that, girls willing to talk to you even if you've one through a rough patch

• You can call her and message her, tell her you still love her and ur real feeling.

• The only way is to work on your fear of rejection. It holds people back and causes them to put barriers up. Other people assume you feel indifferent towards them , not realising you care deeply but have a fear of being hurt if you get too close.

Why don't you explain to her what you have stated in your question. That way she'll have a understanding and it may give you one last chance with her. You have nothing to lose.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Hey man. Chin up. New day, new girl. Don't keep any unrequited feelings. If you felt like you've done your best. Honestly, move on. There's nothing left to regret now.

• I know how you feel, I've been down that road before. If you truly love her don't let her go, chase after her, show get how much you love and care for her. Write a long letter describing your apology (about why you didn't step up) and everything you feel for her to the day you started to have feelings to right now. Pour your heart out to/for her. The most she can really do is say it's too late, but if you don't try something big then you won't really get that feeling that at least You did try and you gave it your all.