My ex half broke up with me?

So we just started dating (long distance) and then recently he broke up with me. The thing is he still likes me. But since we can't touch "hug" he broke up... But he said if we still have feelings for each other in two months then maybe we can get back together. He said and I quote: I guess we're friends again but more than that. And then said we have a half relationship and half friend kinda. So I don't know what we really are? I'm very confused please help me

Another thing is he asked for pics and I said no thanks and he said I passed the test and that he could really trust me. And then a few minutes later this happens!
I need help

69

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to ask you a few questions and I'm not sure you'll know the answers.
    Were you happy with the long distance?
    Was he?
    Is there a situation in the next two months that would change his opinion about the distance?
    I've been in a long distance relationship. I know how it feels. It ended badly too. But at some point you have to ask "is this really worth fighting for?" And "Is this long-distance aspect likely to change anytime soon."

Looking at your age, and with respect, I would suggest there is little this relationship you can control. I mean... you can't move closer and go to college there, or get a job closer or drive up yourself on alternate weekends.

You're young, and although it feels like the end of the world, trust me when I tell you, its not. Its really not.

But whatever you decide, take some control back. Don't leave the power with him, you'll only end up on an emotional rollercoaster.

Good night, and good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to keep you as an option. He doesn't want to lose the potential with you, but would rather date someone he can see regularly.

You are whatever you guys agree to be, but - If I were you, I would tell him "No worries, I know it's hard with the distance. I don't do 'half relationships' though, so I guess we're just friends."

I'd date someone else. That's just me though, you have to figure out what you're okay with.

What Guys Said 8

• Sigh. You're fifteen. I can't wait to see what happens when you get to college. You know its like the first time you put chewing gum in your mouth. At first there's a lot of flavor and after a while its just plain tasteless, but you just keep chewing and you don't know why. Spit it out kid. And... Your boyfriend, he really needs to grow up.

• wait im confused to, so half of your ex broke up with you, so that means half of his body, or he is mentally or physically still available or? either someone breaks up with you or not, end !

• Aww I'm sorry kiddo

• Lmaoo. You are just his time pass OP

• What does that mean

• lmao!! i agree with polo on that

• Yeah I also agree u just a way a path that when he can get his goal he left u. He just want to fly his time with talking with u he just selfish

• sounds like he's just keeping you as someone to talk to til he finds something better

• At our age, there is no point in dating. Wait until you are older and your partner can understand commitment

• Sounds like he kind of wants to sleep with someone else but doesn't want to lose you

• Well, If you two broke up, and if you don't "feel it", Then it's time to move on.

What Girls Said 5

• Let him go. Even if you have strong feelings for him this is the best thing to do. Otherwise your heart will be dragged through mud. He's saying nice things just to keep you on a leash. Please move on.

• There is no half-break up. You're not together. You are single. Yeah, he still likes you... but not enough to pursue a long distance relationship still. He may want to get his jollies without having to deal with the possibility of cheating.

• BRING IT HERE SISTER! Lets cry together and knit a blanket!

• Don't cry Apple you make me cry like this it happen same with me tho

• Get away from him. Him breaking it off as a blessing he sounds like he's 100% drama. Don't be with someone who will jerk around with your feelings

• I guess he needs a break but if you like him enough you will wait for another chance to be together but if you can manage without him then its not fair on you that he's making you wait and you should just do whatever you want