Ex says she loves me but doesn't know if she's in love with me. What should I do?

We have been together for three years. I'm her first real relationship and a first in many other ways. We started dating when she was 21 and I was 28. For the most part she never knew what she wanted in life. Last week she called it off and moved back in with her parents a surprise for me and everyone else including her parents. Now she's drinking something she's never done. Going to concerts being a social bird. Something she rarely did. She always wanted to stay home. I love her for who she is, faults and all. I think she's going through the party phase that everyone gets into. Being her first relationship I don't think she knows what love is. When I say first relationship I'm mean first relationship. I don't know what to do. I'm not mad at her I'm just worried that's she going to get hurt. I want her back in my life but only time will tell. I'm curious if in fact I can get her back

10

What Girls Said 1

• It would appear that life beyond a relationship has charmed her and she can't help but explore that experience. She is now in her mid 20's and has realized that she spent most of her 20's in a relationship, being introverted, and not experiencing life in a certain way. So now she probably wants to enjoy what's left of her youth. I could be wrong but that's how it seems. She may have realized that she feels too young to be in love in the way that you desire.

So what can you do? Respect and honor where she is on the timeline of her life right now. She needs to enjoy this side of life and experience the liberation that it comes with. Do your own thing and let her do her thing. If you two are meant to be then you will find your way back together.

• I agree. She's still confusing me. From friends I've heard she planing a birthday party for me in a few days. Still wants me over to her parents for Christmas. Don't know what to do at this point

• You should just tell her straight up "Be straightforward. What do you want and what are you doing? It's not fair for you to tell me one thing then do another, giving me hope."

What Guys Said 0