Ex says he needs time to think about things. We broke up weeks ago. We're now not talking to each other. How long should I give him?

When an ex says he needs time to think about things. He's confused about what he wants. I was his first girlfriend, and apparently he is new to this. How long do you think I should give him? I'm focusing on myself too but I don't want to wait for him to make up his mind. Should I wait or should I leave for good?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I see this all the time on here. Its a breakup and he isn't man enough to say so. This is a ploy by pieces of shit like him to keep you hanging around so you can be a backup vagina if he can't get one elsewhere. Cut all ties with this prick and never look back

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i think it would probably be best to move on since you are the one who has to wait and after all the waiting he can just come up and say ''sorry i tried but really it won't work out bla bla bla...''

What Guys Said 2

• If you broke up with him depending on the situation give him a good amount of time months if it was something shitty like cheating you aren't seeing him again unless he's one of those guys that forgive you for it.

• If you two "broke up", Then the clear indicator is to move on. He may be having conflicts with his emotions. But if it was agreed by both of you that it was over, Then it should be over.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!