If your spouse had an affair last year, and you found evidence that it was still going on, would you require them to take a polygraph test?

• Make them take the polygraph or get out
  • Kick them out anyway
  • Pretend like everything is fine
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
He swears that it was over months ago and he is totally innocent. I can't believe it. He said he would take a polygraph. I'm taking him up on his offer. He was angry that I'm following through with this, but I don't care.

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is such a common thing these days, sometimes even innocent people get stuck in the crosshairs. If you have solid evidence. The polygraphy test almost seems trivial. Establish with hard evidence that the man's a cheat. Then go on the witch hunt.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing that you want your spouse to admit and own up to the fact that he's having an affair. To you, this is more about getting closure. I've been through something similar, let me tell you, it doesn't feel any better. The best thing you can do is to ask yourself if you trust him. Despite him cheating on you, will you be able to trust this guy to help you when you're in trouble, take care of you when you're sick, does he care for your family/ friends as much as you care for his. A marriage is not just remaining faithful to one another, it's about becoming best friends, it's about caring for someone more than anybody else. Just think if this guy will do all of this for you and then make your decision. When someone you love lies to you it hurts, the truth hurts even more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Can I talk to you through private message? Your answer really resonates with me.

• Sure. 😊