Been no contact with my ex for 14 days but I don't know if I should message her?

Basically I split from my girlfriend of 4 months over an argument we had, we had been good friends for 2 years previous and I always really liked her.

She text me at the start saying she liked me and wanted to see me. We were together for 4 months but I got drunk and text her some stuff I shouldn't have too early in the relationship.

We had a row where she said things were moving too fast for her, after the row we didn't speak for 8 days when she messaged me first.

I read online about no contact to try and win her back. Its been 14 days since we last spoke but I was driving today and saw her and her sister and it made me realise how much I miss her and I really want to text her. The other thing is I will be seeing her in 3 days at a party and I don't know if I should message her before... No contact is supposed to be at least 21 days and I don't know if I should message her or weather it will mess things up even more.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Just message her if you want. There's no set rules in dating, it's silly. Don't just go by everything you read online.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. No contact means no contact.

What Girls Said 4

• Its been long enough, I would talk to her. If you don't get the awkwardness out of the way not its just going to be even more awkward when you see her at the party.

• You should contact her to ask if she's going to the party with a date.

• It's just 3 days, may as well wait it out.

• Why the messaging? Why not talk in person? To have it all clear.

What Guys Said 2

• You have the upper hand with no contact, do not lose it.
    If you lose it, the whole no contact rule would be pointless.
    Also try to move on

• Do you think I should wait, see her at the party and then text her 2 days later when the no contact ends regardless if anything happens between us?

• I would say hi if you run into her at party. Only say hi, don't ask her anything.

Then wait for her to contact you. Do not lose the upper hand sir.

• For your own sake, forget about her and kick her fucking ass out of your life.