Would he not of found someone new if I had slept with him?

Would he not of found someone new if I had slept with him?

I met this guy who is 37 and I'm 17. We started texting and complimenting each other and saying things that were a little sexual. We once made out in my car and things got a bit heated. He kept trying to grab my crotch and boobs but I would move his hands, and he tried to put my hands on his crotch but I moved them. Did that mean he wanted to sleep with me? A few days after we made out her started dating someone else. Would he not have found someone else if I had slept with him? (We were never dating or anything, but he just stopped talking to me a week or so after they got together).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would assume since he's that old he knew what he wanted wanted at the second y'all spoke. his intentions where to have sex as soon as y'all made out.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you for sex
    What would a 37 year old possibly want from a highschool girl besides that?

Having sex would not have changed this outcome. He's looking for intimacy and will get it from whoever.

I think you dodged a bullet with this one because if you slept with him and he did that to you , you would have been even more hurt.
    Your feelings were spared in this case

3|3
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• With that age gap, he was only looking for sex and to play you.
    You probably saved yourself a million future headaches

2|0
    0|0
  • Count your blessings.
    Get far away from a man that is a full on adult that wants to sleep with a high school age child.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol. That guy would've been as old as my dad when I was 17.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't be with him if he's that old. he's almost 40 and you're not even 18. You're 20 years apart. Thats disgusting

2|0
    0|0
  • What were you doing messing around with a guy 20 years your senior? He obviously wanted one thing from you, and when he didn't give that to him he scampered. Disgusting man.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;