Would he not of found someone new if I had slept with him?

I met this guy who is 37 and I'm 17. We started texting and complimenting each other and saying things that were a little sexual. We once made out in my car and things got a bit heated. He kept trying to grab my crotch and boobs but I would move his hands, and he tried to put my hands on his crotch but I moved them. Did that mean he wanted to sleep with me? A few days after we made out her started dating someone else. Would he not have found someone else if I had slept with him? (We were never dating or anything, but he just stopped talking to me a week or so after they got together).

34

Most Helpful Guy

• i would assume since he's that old he knew what he wanted wanted at the second y'all spoke. his intentions where to have sex as soon as y'all made out.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you for sex
    What would a 37 year old possibly want from a highschool girl besides that?

Having sex would not have changed this outcome. He's looking for intimacy and will get it from whoever.

I think you dodged a bullet with this one because if you slept with him and he did that to you , you would have been even more hurt.
    Your feelings were spared in this case

What Guys Said 3

• With that age gap, he was only looking for sex and to play you.
    You probably saved yourself a million future headaches

• Count your blessings.
    Get far away from a man that is a full on adult that wants to sleep with a high school age child.

• Lol. That guy would've been as old as my dad when I was 17.

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't be with him if he's that old. he's almost 40 and you're not even 18. You're 20 years apart. Thats disgusting

• What were you doing messing around with a guy 20 years your senior? He obviously wanted one thing from you, and when he didn't give that to him he scampered. Disgusting man.