How to no be jealous of my ex?

My ex and I are friends... Hard to believe. But it's true. I haven't dated anyone's else since the break up, but he has dated 1 girl and is dating another right now. It's really hard to see him so happy when he's not happy bc of me. Any advice on how to feel better?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it's good that your friends with him. I think the best way not to be jealous is by you trying to be happy. And to try and make yourself happy. Also go out and date other guys. Don't let the break up stop you. You see he has moved on and dated two girls so far. Everbody heals differently. Some faster then others.

What Girls Said 1

• Ugh. Jealousy is so hard. In fact, a little bit of jealousy is healthy. You see him with her or just think about it and you wonder why it can't be you. You want a second chance or a third, or maybe more than that. But even though you try, you know it wouldn't work out. Been there done that. The best thing you can do is to not let it get to you. Live it up. Go out with your friends, focus on yourself. Work out, eat healthy, do anything to make yourself feel good in general. Try to get rid of anything that makes you think of him, like pictures, or belongings or whatever.