Gagers, how long did it take you to get over your ex 🙅?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Broke up with my first love in August and stil not nearly over him. It will likely take me a year.

4|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on how you define "getting over." As in, forgetting I ever knew them? That's hard. As in, reaching a point where I would never accept them back? Depending on which one we're talking about, and that's most of them, I'm already long past the point where I'd tell them to go jump in a volcano Gollum-style rather than take them back. Do you mean, over as in the thought of them doesn't grieve me anymore? The one that died, I still have feelings for. I've merely grown to accept she's never coming back, and that what happened to her was as a result of her own stupid choices.

Over as in, no more vendetta inside towards the ones that did me serious wrong/injury? There are some ex-crushes near where I work who can go f* themselves, and I still feel that way about them after things they said and did to me.

I'm not sure what you mean by "over."

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had the problem of getting over an EX because girls hate me and they have made sure I know it. So I have given up on women and will remain single all my life. As for getting over crushes is takes forever but now I see cruses for me as a waste of time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Uggg... typos!!! :( :( :( I give up on GAG. Not more typos... Ugg!! Bye!

• Show All
    • I'm pretty sure you'll find her, just don't lose hope! :)

• @ElissaDido I agree. The question is how does he actually act around them... hmmm

I am like him a lot though with girls, but in different ways, HECK WERE EVEN THE SAME AGE, LOL!!!

• anywhere from about an hour to about 3 years... depended a lot on the girl and how things ended.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had an ex, but then again, I never asked a girl on a date before either. I'm just a big stupid head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Months๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜”

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 days.
    I move on and I don't dwell on the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 seconds. And no I'm not joking, 120% legit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero seconds, than again I've never had an EX.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost a year.

I feel great now!

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 weeks four days 22 hours and 37 seconds

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the ex. Usually a few weeks

1|0
    0|0
  • Nearly 6-8 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • not long since we're still really good friends

1|0
    0|0
  • a year an a little. hits like a ton of bricks but there is always light shining through :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 night. 3 friends. Las Vegas ๐Ÿ˜œ

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• 4-5 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • A few months

1|0
    0|0
  • oh in matter of years! Yeah!

1|0
    0|0
  • a good 6 months... i still care about them though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex

1|0
    0|0
  • not long because i dumped him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Months๐Ÿ˜‘ You will always have feelings for someone you once loved.

1|0
    0|0
  • I still need more time.. Its not as easy as it seems to be ๐Ÿ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • a couple weeks.

1|0
    0|0