How do you survive heatbreaks?

I know that sounds a little melodramatic but I don't know a better way to put it. In a totally simple version of my story Guy met girl, girl and guy were best friends, -Like I mean they made fun of each other and laughed so hard together, and both have admitted that was the best year of their life- Next year comes, guy ignores girl, then girl fights, then gives up, then decided to fight, makes little progress, then decides stop being a wuss take the risk, Chance is we won't make it but the truth is if I don't take it there's no chance. Tells guy she like likes him, and expects him to continue to ignore, he says -Why- with a really confused expression. And that gives her hope, and wonders what he'll say the next day, then Next day comes, he says nothing... not one word, girls heart just breaks, and is over come with confusion, and disappointment. that was two weeks ago, about to be three, and he still hasn't said one word to me, not even hi,There's really no hope now, I laid my cards on the table, and he decided to fold. But I hurt so much every time I see, him, and every time he glances out me... it kills me. How do I get over this, I cant... I've tried, I can't forget him, me him and another friend had the happiest times of our lives together... How do you forget that...

and I know he doesn't hate me because I've effing SEEN how he treats people he effing hates!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Go see a to the movies by yourself, cry until you can't cry anymore, then get over it. You're going to get over it, and face much bigger issues in life. When I had my first big heartbreak, I felt like it was the end of the world. I look back, put the heartbreak in the context of the rest of my life, and it ranks pretty low on the crap I had to get over scale. You learn to adapt and be happy, or feel sorry for yourself and be miserable. I know you think this is the end of the world but it's really just the begnning of the BS stuff you're going to have to deal with in life.

• I don't feel sorry fo rmyself, I mean I can't hardle think about it with out watering up... but, I always go around and I'm perfectly happy and good til my wmind wanders and I think about it. And I know for a fact he likes me. Don't ask me how I just NO, and.... I can't get closure, because I know he won't be honest. He'll say he likes me as a friend which is bull sh*t! Because you don't totally ignore your friends, so either he really likes me or really hates me, and I know he doesn't hate me because

What Guys Said 2

• 1) tell him to meet up with you and discuss this in person. If there's confusion about this, then its really hard to move on. Ask him how he feels about you and wats his issue. Its awkward but just have to face up to him so you can straighten out the facts. If he doesn't like you then at least its clear.

2) Hang out with yur mates and try to have a good time. Sure it won't be the same but even you know life is a bitch! Just got to make do, move on and use it as experience for next time.

... you know it might be he already like someone.

• You have to realise there are people who are just as good, if not better out there... someone who would stay with you and wouldn't get into that rut. It hurts at the time... I've definately been there once or twice, but I eventually like someone else an amazing amount. I always try to distract myself, look at someone I had fancied in the past, maybe try to date them or someone else.

• Its not that he's bad, I mean he's amazing, but he's emotionally immature, and has low self esteem so he acts diffrently around his friends, and I thought about dating someone else, but...They'res not really anybody else... I can't just like guys... For me its a long process getting to know them then date them... idkk

• I'm the same, I had to get to know people and I'd had issues with girls who are incredible in my eyes, but I had to think about wether it would work or not, the more I'd dwell on it the more upset I'd get. There is always someone brilliant out there, I think that sometimes you just have to make a leap of faith.

What Girls Said 0