Am I wrong to feel this way?

Okay so me and my ex have been broken up for 2 months. We talk, we have casual sex and last night he both admitted that we are confused with what's happening between us. Last night he told me he missed me and said that he hates himself for wrecking what we had. We still love eachother and care for each other. I would like for us to try again but i dont want to pressure him but i also don't want him to just lead me on. What do i do? Is me still loving him a bad thing? Am i wrong to feel confused about what he wants

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Stop sleeping with him and you'll find out how he really feels about you.

• No I would be stressed out too!

• you are not wrong to be confused. I think what is confusing you is that you two are still having sex. maybe take a break from that and see how you feel just talking and being with him and if he only wants to have sex with you

• We havnt slept together for a couple of weeks.

• Thank you. we both are confused and i think that i just want to sit down and have a really good talk to him. about us and what we are doing and if we are going to work things out

• that sounds like the best plan