Cheats and cheaters anon or not?

Time to own up! Get it off your chest! Answer anonymously if you wish.. Have you ever cheated in any relationship? How long were you in that particular relationship? And how many times did you cheat!?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I've cheated. I was going out with this guy that was really boring and he seemed not to interested in me so I hooked up with my "friend with benefits" kind of guy and I blew him. We didn't have sex or anything so its not THAT bad, I mean true cheatings wrong but that's life. The guy I was going out dumped me a week later so its all good. (I reallyyy didn't like the guy so I'm happy he did.) (:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I've never cheated and I never will. But I have thought about it when the opportunity came up, but didn't take it.

• Never cheated but my friend with benefit has a girlfriend. And used to be with another girl. I'm fine with it cause he is not my boyfriend and it isn't my fault he's cheating. I mean we were friends with benefit long before she came along...I know it sounds slutty but whatever it really isn't that slutty...