Guys, Can a wife do all the things which she used to do before marraige? Does a husband has any right to stop her from doing something?

Or can she say its her life, she can do whatever she likes, meet her exes, have sex wid them, etc... as she used to do before... coz nobody has the right to interfere in anyones life (specially once they are adults)... does such words seems justified from s wife?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Meeting her exes is fine. Having sex with them - not so much. If she wants to sleep with whoever she wants, she can stay single.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but why do such girls get married? Just to get a house or for the sake of a child

• Show All
    • I'm just friends with nice people.

• Mee too... news may not necessarily come from your friends circle... it may come in other way

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants to fuck her exes still I don't see the point in not only being in a relationship but getting married. She can do whatever she wants before marriage that we discussed she can do WHILE in a relationship with me, which wouldn't include talking and meeting exes anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can a husband deal with such answers frm a wife?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Um... If she was cheating before marriage then why even get married to her? She's allowed to live her own life, hang out with friends, etc. But cheating? No.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it was not known before marraige

• That's committing adultery which is legal grounds for divorce and spiritual too, in my faith. Why get married if you are going to mess around with other people?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous question. "meet her exes, have sex with them" that's breaking the sanctity of marriage by definition. Of course it's not allowed. Toll, maybe?

0|0
    0|0
    • troll not toll

• Thnk u... :) So I m not the only one to react that way...

What Guys Said 5

• obviously she can't cheat on her husband. but aside from that she should be able to do most things she did while single. as long as she is faithful to and honors her husband (and vice versa)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's all well and good. He can feel free to record her. Hire a private detective to take pictures. File for divorce on the grounds of infidelity. Kick her out of the house and win the dispute if there is one in court. It's her life!

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you can do the same ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No after she gets married she should just be staying home and taking care of the house

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are married you can no longer make unilateral decisions about many matters. This is true for both the man and the woman. Your private world shrinks considerably and is basically only those things which have no effect at all on your partner.

1|0
    0|0
    • We can't stop also, we can't let them do as theylike also... what a system is this marraige