Have you given up on love? If you have, why?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. I'm not sure love will be there for me anyways. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. But I suppose it's not a good thing, either. I suppose I still have a sliver of hope that I will, but I'm not really counting on it all that much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I have... Why? Bc I can!

What Guys Said 8

• because i have 1 thing stopping my confidence and my enthusiasm, that thing was caused years ago and i have to just wait long periods to get it fixed, my teeth.

• No, but I've chosen to not pursue it at different times in my life. I'll never give up on love. Life has so much to offer and love is a huge part of it.

• nah i haven't. It's still quite possible to enter a good loving relationship, despite the growing amount of bullshit going around

• I don't force myself to feel anything. I trust the engine room boys. If it happens I'll know but I won't force it. Then it's fake. I hate fake

• Nope. Love is just around the corner

• I say that I have, but I think deep down I'll always have hope.

• Too ugly tired of being depressed watching other couples

• Yes I have completely a long time ago

What Girls Said 2

• No. I have no reason to give up.

• Yup gave up on it since this February