Leaving a watch on purpose?

In the past year I have noticed a trend with some of the men that I bring home, they leave their watch and/or another item behind. Do they do this on purpose?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, we do. In the off chance, we do get to spend night at your place. We dig in. Every night we can spend at your place is one less day we have to clean the toilets at our place.

What Guys Said 1

• I remember on Seinfeld, George left a hat at a girl's apartment, so he could come back for it and possibly get a second date. Some guys probably try to replicate that.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe they are just forgetful? most men are.

• We have to be forgetful; because, women remember everything. We have to be able to forget the stupid things so we can live in peace. Women are going to remind us of how stupid we are, but in order to stay sane, we need the peaceful times so we can endure the torture. Good observation though.