Was I wrong? My ex boyfriend said he appreciated me, I told him he can keep it to himself because its probably a lie like everything else he's said?

12

What Guys Said 2

• That's a little harsh. If you're totally broken up, he wouldn't have any hidden agenda in saying this. He may just be tellling his honest feelings.

Sometimes it's only after a break up that people can be honest about their feelings. Strange but true...

• You were not wrong. If you felt that way then your probably keeping it real. If your ex was bad then he is bad.

• Glad you understand. Some people say I was to harsh, but after I found out everything he ever said to me was a lie, I find it hard to trust anything he say now

• Thanks that makes me feel a little bit better.

• Your very welcome.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope you are not wrong, when someone cares about you they show you through actions, not words. Right now he regrets losing you because if you treated him very well, he is losing out. He is saying this to pull at your heart strings. I approached my ex about feeling like he was taking me for granted, he apologized and did absolutely nothing to make me feel appreciated. He made so promises and other BS after the break up and when I rejected him he started blaming me. This is all a game, do not fall into that trap.