Still not over my ex, what should I do?

It's been a week of no contact, and he told me we would talk about our feelings in January. We're just thinking about what we want right now. What should I do? We were together almost a year, I have faith we will get back together? I'm not exactly sure what to do. I was his first girlfriend... And he was my first love. Help!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey Taylor,
    I am almost sorry as you are I have gone through the same thing over and over again but the good thing is u both decided to take some time off and wanna discuss about it so use that time to make itself happy go out with your friends but never sit at home and think what to do if he says no and when you meet him again he should see u and feel that he is not the source of your happiness actually guys like independent and happy girls I know this is not the best response u expected but hope it is helpful have fun cheers 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• No communication causes distance between two people. A great relationship is not having the absence of problems , it's resolving them together.. as a couple. Talking to each other about what you both want and expect from each other, as well as making small sacrifice s for one another... that's what helps to make a relationship survive.

If you both love each other and still want to be together then you have to ", fight" to make it work. A relationship is only over if only one of you is fighting to make it work, or if there's nothing left worth fighting for 💚😊

What Guys Said 4

• why you surround yourself with a painful past and not giving yourself more choices?
    I know you've some feelings for him, but you giving him the option to choose for you when and how to be happy, while you must never settle for anything less than what you deserve. just be sailfish and give yourself the option of self-esteem. Don't worry too much about the past or tomorrow, just live your life...

Good luck...

• Stay active and wait til January

• Stopped reading at "It's been a week" Dude takes a lot more time than that.

• how'd you two break up? if you can answer i may be able to give a more insightful opinion.

• It was mutual, we were arguing a lot. He said he needed time to think and that if he was to be with anyone it would be me. I needed to take some time off to think about what I wanted too. I'm not sure whether I should just forget about him or be hopeful.

• okay, so sounds like he is worth your effort, i would say take it slow with him.

What Girls Said 2

• You should read a my take!

• If you feel he is a good and great guy, keep him. no need to let go of someone who loves you.