How do you deal with your ex in a new relationship?

Basically, I've found out my ex has a picture of him and a girl together hugging each other but the thing is he was talking to me yesterday So I asked him whose that girl in the picture he wouldn't tell me at first his like its my daughter lool wow then I asked her if that's his girlfriend he's gone ''Yes she's the best girlfriend I've had in my life''. After that comment he said it actually hurt my feelings I just saw the messages and deleted his number whatever I do it still hurts so much. I've been single for like 6 months now and he moved on so quickly

I just need some advice please

02

What Guys Said 2

• I did by banging her again ha

• lool

• Yea, She kinda told me to not tell his current boyfriend that but I did that too baha. She was kinda psycho anyway and now I wanna banf her again. Thnx OP

• Insensitive I tell you. Or he thinks you're over him. Looks like you've still got feelings for him.

• but his relationship status is single

• Yep he's definitely in a relationship

• Gotta let it go.

What Girls Said 0