Gagers, have you ever thought you got over your ex but you really didn't?

This is just a question.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes ibhave. You finally have her out of your mind and then someone does something that reminds you of her. One time in dated a girl who said Yuppers. After we broke up someone said that to me after I thought I was over her nope after I heard that I thought of her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep... it's annoying af... over him now though๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

• That's good girly ๐Ÿ‘

What Guys Said 5

• You don't get "over" an ex. You move on with your life and your feelings gradually become less intense but you never forget someone who you truly cared about.

• I thought I did, and it felt great. I ended up telling her no when she tried getting back together with me (because I honestly believed it), but like two or three days later it hit me that I wanted her back after all.

I still think I made the right decision, though.

• i will never get over my ex wife

• what would make you think you weren't over them when initially... you thought u were?

• Hmmm. I'm a bit confused. When I think about her, all my memories flood up. And I've this heart ache. Like an amputee I guess. Its there but its not there. Paradox, see? But once accept it not there, its easier to let go. So yeah, moved on.

What Girls Said 5

• I've had old flames that I have tried to get over and found it difficult.

• Yep with my first crush. I blocked him from all social networks. However when he gave me d news of getting a new girlfriend I was heartbroken. That's when I realised that I had not moved on. If u r going with the same phase then give yourself some time and u would gradually move on

• Fuck yes. I honestly think im done with it. If someone reminds me of him or if someone mentions him tbh i dont feel shit. But whenever i listen to some songs, i can't stop thinking about him. it hits my soul so fucking hard. it fucks up everything inside me. But i only remember him through songs. When the songs over, im done with it.

• Yes, I thought I was over him until I saw him with someone else. I realized then that I was still in love with him.

• Yes I did, until this week in which I had a dream of him. In my dream I kinda found him... I held his face in my hand and I felt truly happy. It was weird... I felt a strong feeling of joy in my dream :/