Why do exes do this?

He came back into my life after breaking his up with then strung me along for months making me think he wanted me then out of the starts acting distant then stops contacting me. I texted him and he responded 2 days later and I cried to him on the phone and he called me babe and love and also tolded me he loved me. Then the next day he texted me "hey how are you feeling" but he is still distant.

It wouldn't bother me as much if he just would tell me why he changed on me so fast, but instead he is just going to leave my life without saying a word. I'm so hurt and disappointed in myself for letting him back in my life so many times. I miss him so much and I don't know what to do.

01

What Guys Said 1

• What makes you think he's going to leave you? From what you said above he's just being distant. I know its not nice, but it may not be the end?

What Girls Said 0