We broke up after a year but it's still kind off the same?

My boyfriend and I had been together for 13 months. We broke up cause he didn't feel anythig for me anymore. He isn't in love with me any longer. He's also moving to another city for his study, although I've known about that for a long time. We talked about it, decided to try it for a while but the next time we saw eachother we decided to break it off. He felt as if he was lying to me if we continued it. 3 days later however we were talking about it all and came to the topic of sex and well we had a fun time. After that we hung out and didn't do anything, not even cuddling. Couple days later he hit me up and told me he wanted me. So now we're just fuckbuddies I guess. I don't know how I feel about this all. I loved him so much and I still do. I just don't feel sad about the break up. Nothing has changed. I'm afraid I was never even in love with him but confused it with enjoying his company. It feels so weird. I'm attracted to him, I want to be with him and I think he's real sweet. But what if it wasn't love all this time? Was it lust? Or just a way to pass time without being lonely? What does being in love feel like? Ofcourse I got the butterfly feelings and never stopped thinking about him. But now that we broke up I feel like I never even dated him. Like we were friends all along. What is this situation?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You have mixed feelings about him, and you might need time to sort it out.