Was it immature to delete him?

He was never my boyfriend but we dated for a long time so obviously I do have feelings and strong feelings. I left him mostly because he was with other girls while dating me. Even though he wasn't my boyfriend I felt somehow cheated on. After I left he got a new girl and he kept posting on snapchat what they were doing just like he did with us, it was hard for me to see that so I deleted him. I don't want to be a bitch or seem crazy but my heart was aching every time he would post something and I figured that I can't move on having him there, it will distract me and make me jealous, hurt or angry. We have some complicated history so hopefully this wasn't immature of me? He's a really sweet guy other than that and still cares for me but the romantic part is just ugh..

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be tough to understand from the male perspective, but it's your account. It's your life. If you don't want to see him, that's up to you, not him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Distance yourself from him, and remember that there are more guys out there. It just takes time to move on.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It would have been immature to keep him on your social media. You did the right and mature thing to Delete. Now you can focus on your own life and happiness, not his.

• No, it's reasonable to delete someone who is not in your life anymore.