How to get over an ex?

I just want to talk to him. I love him but he cheated on me. I don't know how to move on. What can I do to stop thinking about him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut all contact immediately and completely. It's the only way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time will help you get over your ex. There's no magic cure or thing you can do that will just make you forget your feelings. With time though your feelings naturally subside and become less intense and painful. Till then you have to take care of yourself and not neglect yourself during the break up process. Set goals, force yourself to be social and try to keep yourself as busy as possible. It's also advisable to delete your ex's number, stop contact and block them from social media.

What Guys Said 2

• Find a new guy to make ya forget about the old 1.

• Don't overthink it. Most people screw things up, when they overthink it. So, just stop thinking about it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!