Did I get adequate revenge against my Ex?

I finally dated this girl I had a crush on since 8th grade. She finally showed interest in me 3 years after meeting her. But my crush for her wore off long before because she chose to date assholes, despite already knowing me.

I dated her because my friends told me to give her a chance because she was hot, popular, and other guys wanted her. I was disappointed it took her so long to like me. So I started to treat her bad and started being the asshole. I thought it was my turn to be the asshole. Pass the asshole torch.

Finally, after a year, I broke up with her for choosing assholes over me and making me second place. I met a girl who is a perfect stranger. We started dating and I made damn sure my Ex saw us together.

I lost some friends on social media (her hot friends) because of what she said about me. Do you think I need to retaliate? Or do you think I got adequate revenge and leave her alone?

• No Retaliation, you gained enough revenge
  • Yes, please retaliate

12

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, you are a mega asshole. What the fuck is wrong with you?

• I'm not an asshole in the past. Just this one relationship. I just made the most of my opportunity. Do you think I already got adequate revenge?

• I can see that. You really need to grow up.

• I am grown up of course. I'm 6'1"

What Guys Said 2

• This is absurd, man! She was not OBLIGED to date. So what if she dates assholes? It's HER life.

You are in the wrong here.

• I'm not obligated to date her either. It was an opportunity for revenge and I took it. I do care about what my girlfriends do with their life. I am committed to them and a part of their life. Their life now affects mine.

• Exactly why the fuck did you need revenge? She didn't wrong you. What's your problem?

• She dated and asshole before me, when she could have had me. Revenge

• That's extremely childish.