Once a cheater, always a cheater?

Once a cheater, always a cheater. True or False? What do you think and why?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• All depends. I cheated once and felt so so so so terrible I've never done it again. Its been nearly 8 years since then. Then on the other hand my good friend has cheated multiple times on every girlfriend he's had while I've known him. So if he's done it once and he actually felt bad about it then he's not going to again, BUT if he's done in it in more than one relationship then there is a 95% chance he is going to on you. This is such a good topic because its the same as with guys as it is with girls haha

What Guys Said 2

• False.

A girl I know cheated on her boyfriend and I have no doubt that she isn't doing that again, because it made her feel so incredibly bad about herself.

But depends on the person.

• Not true. I was always a cheater until I really fell in love with a girl. We dated a long time and she eventually broke my heart and me into pieces. It might be karma, but I definitely didn't deserve it. I treated her like a queen and was so proud to be her boyfriend. I vowed I'd never cheat on her, and I didn't. Nor will I ever cheat on anyone in the future.

What Girls Said 1

• I think generally it is true. They think if they can get away with it once, that you forgive them, there's good chance you'll forgive them the second time around