Did She Cheat??

okay so one of my best friend's girlfriend came to c me after a dance recital thing and then she and her friend invited me to a small concert going on over at a club. I went and we all had a good time. but during this her boyfriend even texted me and said hey man don't flirt with her. but after just like dancing 60's style she grabbed my hands put them around her waist and low and behold we were grinding I don't know why I didn't want to stop it I guess I liked it but thought it would be harmless. I even spoke to her and was like hey this is cool right? like were just friends nothing more and just having a fun time right? and she said yeah totally but after a while she started stroking my hands and being more and more intimate till finally my hands were dry humping her p**** under her strokes. we danced for like 12 minutes but then I had to leave because of curfew so I said my good byes to both of them. unfortunately later she told me joey asked if we danced and she told him yes and he supposedly go real mad at first but was later okay with it I'm guessing she didn't explain the entire intimacy of the dance. I definitely down' wanna come between their relationship and I'm talking to him about it today. one what should I say, and two did she technically cheat on him. and how should he really be reacting?
Did She Cheat??
Add Opinion