Did She Cheat??

okay so one of my best friend's girlfriend came to c me after a dance recital thing and then she and her friend invited me to a small concert going on over at a club. I went and we all had a good time. but during this her boyfriend even texted me and said hey man don't flirt with her. but after just like dancing 60's style she grabbed my hands put them around her waist and low and behold we were grinding I don't know why I didn't want to stop it I guess I liked it but thought it would be harmless. I even spoke to her and was like hey this is cool right? like were just friends nothing more and just having a fun time right? and she said yeah totally but after a while she started stroking my hands and being more and more intimate till finally my hands were dry humping her p**** under her strokes. we danced for like 12 minutes but then I had to leave because of curfew so I said my good byes to both of them. unfortunately later she told me joey asked if we danced and she told him yes and he supposedly go real mad at first but was later okay with it I'm guessing she didn't explain the entire intimacy of the dance. I definitely down' wanna come between their relationship and I'm talking to him about it today. one what should I say, and two did she technically cheat on him. and how should he really be reacting?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• "...till finally my hands were dry humping her p**** under her strokes."

I'm sorry, but what? Were your hands possessed or something? In my opinion you both betrayed your friend pretty badly, though how good of friends are you if he had to text you to ask you not to flirt with her? Obviously he doesn't trust you, and you obviously proved you can't be trusted since you were practically fingering his girlfriend, and in a public place, no less.

Also, why the hell are you asking if she cheated on him like you had nothing to do with it? You were the one fingering your supposed best friend's girlfriend. It takes two to tango, so to speak. If I found out my best friend had been playing grab ass with my boyfriend, I'd drop him before anyone could advise me to and I'd never be able to trust my friend again. We'd probably not even be able to be friends at all.

The way you phrased this question and its explanation really blows, like you're innocent of any wrongdoing. NEWS FLASH: You're not. You're just as guilty as she is, dude. Grow a set and face the facts.

What Girls Said 1

• No she doesn't cheat on you.

What Guys Said 3

• If you were a true friend, you wouldn't have been "dry humping" his girl. So how is it that the question is surrounded by the idea that "she" cheated on him? it's your fault too. If I was him, I'd drop her and disassociate myself from you as a friend cause you can't be trusted. You seem to hve a lot to learn about people and eventually, that's going to catch up with you. If I caught one of my friends touching my girl, I'd break both his hands and definitely drop that ho. I hate to sound harsh, but man you kind of brought this one on yourself.

• yea dude, that's cheating. Your fingers were between her legs. Not only did she cheat but you were the one she cheated with. That's basically hooking up with your best friend's girl. You owe it to him to tell him. If I were you I'd talk to the girl about it first and tell her you're going to tell him. Then decide how you're going to but he should know.

• Can't blame it all on her dude. (and isn't this the same as your other post?) Don't double up...