Boyfriends behaviour has changed so suddenly?

I no longer feel like the person i once was. We had a lovely weekend together, were driving home and he started going on about money i owed him from the weekend, which we agreed i'd pay him when we got back. anyway the argument continued because i refused to let him talk to me like i was nothing. it went from us holding hands, to him locking me in his car telling me he was going to kill me. he then kicked me out of his car and left me in a city 45 minutes from home in the dark. fast forward to when i got home, he rings me up telling me how he's going to kill himself and he won't be my problem anymore then he hangs up.
he also sent an email saying the same, with a picture of us saying 'this could have been us again'. i tried ringing, texting, hiding my caller ID, he wouldn't pick up. so i called the police. i went to his house at about 1am and his car wasn't there. i messaged his brother who he lives with, and he has read the message but ignored it so i know his brother is ok otherwise he would have told me. i can only assume he's spent the night at some girls house (which he threatened to do an hour before he said he'd kill himself). he never stays away from home because of his puppy which he mothers like a baby, its so out of character for him to not sleep at home. i feel like i dont even know who he is anymore, how can someone change that much in the space of a few months? i love this guy to bits, and I am truly heart broken. i could never dream of doing that. i honestly dont know what to do. i can't talk to anyone, my mum doesn't know about him (i've kept him a secret for over a year) because the first year we were together he lied about some horrendous stuff and she said she disliked him, and my friends are sick of the relationship because from an outsiders point of view its never been a great relationship. its got to the point, i crave his loving personality. i hang around through times like this just so i have an hour or two of the loving him, and i'm happy again. how sad is that!

*i know he is ok, not his brother * typo!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He could have a drug problem, sleep disorder or a mental illness like schizophrenia or he's just a psychopath it's possible. You did the right thing calling the cops that's messed. Hopefully his brother took you serious and didn't think you were the loony one.

• this is the problem, he makes out to everyone i'm the 'crazy one'. after he kicked me out of his car he was shouting at me telling me i was the messed up one and how he was going to make everyone know what a psycho I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a drama queen doesn't deserve u at all! And money is nothing it should get between u guys from the first place. He created a problem so when he disapears u feel guilty which is sick I don't know where he was but im pretty sure he wasn't sumwhere ur gonna like much. Crave the love if u want but move on. U can! (Money shouldnt)***

What Guys Said 3

• Hi dear
    I've read your story and i'm saddened to hear what you're going through. i feel that i could help bring you the peace of mind you want and guide you through this. as a psychic reader i will need yours and his date of birth to start my numerology analysis and should be able to connect the tarot Deck to your voice.

• Hun, you need help.

• you gotta get away... or, he just might actually kill you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!