Why won't he call anymore?

My ex who broke up with 10 months ago used to call me at least once a week and we would have long conversations but just a couple weeks ago he's been treating me different and kind of backed off. He texts to me are much shorter, and he never calls anymore only texts. He works part time and has almost 4 days off but doesn't call until he is at work and texts me a little then stops. I got tired of it so I ignored him and he texted me 4 times and the last one saying "hello now I'm worried are u ok"

if he doesn't want me why even try to talk to me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he himself wants to interact with you anymore, he is your ex after and so you also can't expect that same level of interaction when you both were together. He himself wants to keep the distance.

Most Helpful Girl

• He found someone else

What Guys Said 2

• He's your ex for a reason. He probably found someone new.

• Ma'am, don't think badly. Try to talk him seriously. And decide what you do after that.

What Girls Said 1

• He has a new girlfriend. But still wants your attention for his ego, and emotional support.