Does history make an EX more likely to come back?

So I break up with my boyfriend about 2 & 1/2 months ago. Ending it was a rash decision I made after we had a bad fight. I felt like he wasn't happy & was going to end it. I admit it was immature but I didn't like the way he was talking to me & I was hurt. We where living together. Which was a big step for both of us. I'm not sure if we where ready for it. But we have a long history together. We first started dating last year. He broke up with me do some circumstances that he was unhappy with. He wanted to be friends but we ended up not talking for a year. Then in May he messaged me & wanted to try to be friends. He had back to Alabama ( I live in WA). We tried to be friends but ended up not talking again for 2 months. In July he messaged me. Saying me missed me & was moving back to WA, & wanted a second chance. So we got back together. He moved in with me when he got to Washington & we lived together for 3 weeks before breaking (we where together for 3 month total) he has a new girlfriend now but does a out history make it more likely he will come back in the future?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• No, it doesn't.

0|0
    1|0