Should I break up with him?

OK so me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 months..and I'm already completely in love with him he's everything I ever wanted...but he's breaking my heart..i mean the other day we were at a party and him and one of my best friends was flirting but.. I asked one of his friends what I should do and he said well he flirts with everyone but he loves me..and he also says we don't hang out enough and the reason he doesn't talk to me so much is because he's always so nervous ...but I don't know what to believe anymore.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are some questions I have:

1) How does he flirt with other women? Just talking? Some flirting can be acceptable depending on his personality, but to what degree?

2) Do you think he was flirting with you when you two met? Did the flirting develop to dating?

3) Are you two in agreement that you are exclusive?

Talking to his friends isn't always the best thing to do. Perhaps you can talk to him casually and let him know how his flirting is making you feel. If he cares about you, he will do something about it.

Good luck!

Rachel

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You really need to confront your own boyfriend about his flirting issues.

Tell him that you don't approve of it and that it has to come to an end.

If he has any respect for you then he will stop.

• if you really love him you need to put work into the relationship, and hang out with him and talk more. maybe bring up the flirting