I want a tattoo on my lower back, ideas please?

I want something cute, with flowers or butterflies or just a starry tribal design.

I'm having trouble finding one I want.

I'm gonna hold off.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing as "tramp stamp". All the losers who are calling "tramp stamp" is because they wish they could get you. Forget the shallow-minded desperate guys. Here's an idea for you to consider. Why don't you get my name tattooed on your back? I'm just kidding. I say get something that is sentimental to you.

• HAHAHAHA, you're amazing. And I did find a design I like that means a lot to me so we'll see.

What Guys Said 4

• whatever you get it will be labeled a tramp stamp, so it doesn't really matter.

• I don't look like a tramp.

• there's lots of pictures of tattoo's out there , just do a web search and some should come up , think there is also websites with tattoo designs on them as well if you search for them

• Any of the three you have chosen is fine, but it's there for life once you get them.

• Yep, I know, I already have one.

• Once you get a tramp stamp guys are going to expect more from you

• They can expect all they want but that doesn't mean I'll oblige.

What Girls Said 1