The last couple of times that I have texted him he hasn't texted me back and no longer seems interested in any way

okay so I didn't know this guy that goes to school with me (I'm friends with his friends) but I thought he was cute and got his number. we texted back and forth for a few days, he said I was good looking, and every time I saw him in the hall he would look at me ( and in large groups he would find me). Now, the last couple of times that I have texted him he hasn't texted me back and no longer seems interested in any way, except the fact that he will still look at me every time he sees me. does anyone have any clue on what may be going on? guys if you ignore a girl when she's texting you could you still be interested or no?
+1 y
people that know him told me he doesn't seem to like to text a lot, he is shy & laid back. I talk to his friends& they like me. just last night I gave him & his friend a ride to his friends house his friend talked the whole ride.. all he said was thanks
0
2