What could this mean?

Me, my ex husband and baby boy lived in a flat for couple of months till he left me over an heated argument and never came back. After an year or two when he began to see our son. I already had moved out from that flat but in the same area. One day as me and my son were passing by our old flat my son says that he came in this place with his daddy once and played football. Now our son was a baby when I left this place so there's noway he could remember this place unless he visited recently. And that was the first time I past this place with my son since I left. So my question is what could that mean? I mean why would he still wonder about next to a flat where we lived together even knowing both of us no longer reside there? Could it be the memories or that he miss this place?

And before anybody think it could be because he wanted a place to play with his son and this was a familiar place for him then let me make it clear, this place apparently has no space to play anything much or to chill on. It just a tight passage where our main door were. Last place anybody would come to play no matter how familiar it is.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it could be that he does in fact link the fond memories to that place

• Hoping he will want to get back together?

What Girls Said 1

• When you say baby, how old are we talking infant or toddler?

• 4 months

• Oh wow! I thought maybe just a tiny bit old enough to slightly remember. That's got to be some memory he's digging up from his past. Just not sure how though but pretty cool