What would you tell your FIRST boyfriend or girlfriend if you had them in front of you right now?

The first one you ever had. What would you tell them? and how old were you when you were together?

I would tell mine I hope he's no longer as stupid as he was back then. I was 13 and he was 15.

(Also I just checked his fb and it looks like he has a child, yikes)

I asked my sister and she said they would probably remember everything and laugh because it was a really innocent relationship
Update

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Being older, I recently had this happen in real life. I think a real first love is never forgotton, and I told her so after her husband was out of ear shot.

• Was she your first girlfriend ever? or the first girlfriend you were in love with? I ask because in my case, they're 2 different people.

• Memories are the most important thing you have, good or bad. No one can take them away. Pictures are next and then music.

• I like the way you think

What Guys Said 1

• I was in the 7th grade. Her name is Sarah. She's also married now as am I, but I would tell her that there will always be a special place in my life for her. If she ever needed help I wouldn't think twice about aiding her.

What Girls Said 1