I miss him we haven't talked for like 5 days last convo was an arugement I want him to talk to me and apolgize for what he did? what do I do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe first you should consider that he might possibly have a point as well, because in most times arguments have two sides of the same coin. Rarely ever its only one side to blame.

Now if you figure out it really was on him alone, you should let him do the effort. Else you could move your ass as well if you have part of the blame.

What Guys Said 3

• You can't make someone do something you want them to do just because you want them to. If he really did something he needs to apologize for, show him he's wrong. Don't just tell him he's wrong.

• If all you care about is just getting him to apologize to you then I don't think you really miss HIM all that much. Are you ready to apologize to him. Arguments are virtually never just one sides fault.

• Wait it out and see if he's a good enough person to apologize if he owes you an apology. If he isn't then fuck it, forget about him and move on.

What Girls Said 0