Why is my ex saying bad things about me?

He broke up with me. He told me that his feelings are for his ex only and that he wants to be fair to me. I wished him well and that was that. Weeks go by and I'm hearing from co-workers that he's talking bad about me and warning other guys to stay away from me. He has said we have done sexual things that weren't true and that I'm a prude. He is passive aggressive toward me and gives me dirty looks. I've never been so confused. Please help

02

What Guys Said 2

• sorry for what a happened.
    simply your ex doesn't want you to see you happy with another person (his action related to what a happened to him with his ex in the past and cuz to him a passive aggressive attitude, which mean that he's afraid to see you happy with someone better than him... he want what a happened to him happening to you ).

breaking up with this person gives you your value and your dignity back, cuz staying with that person mean that you just disrespecting yourself by spending time with him (next time be more careful and don't let anyone break you down for love... whether you loved him or more than that).

In these situations you've to show that you're strong. keep calm most of the time, also faced this problem quietly away from the nerve. just don't get affected by your emotions and your problems but faced with a wise mind.

Good luck...

• Well I did start seeing someone else a few weeks after he dumped me. At that point I started noticing a change in my ex and hearing the negative comments about me. (That guy works with us as well) he's super sweet. I just don't know where the hate is coming from. He clearly didn't want me.

• Well what he is doing is just not right. It seems like he just doesn't want to see you happy, instead of minding his own business he is more interested in spoiling your name. I don't know why he would do this? like does he want to take revenge with you?

Who knows that also could be on his mind.

What Girls Said 0