Why would an ex not want to meet?

I would just to like to hear from your own views why you wouldn't meet your ex.

811

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke up with him for a reason. I don't want to give him hope again that I will change my mind and go back to him. It's also not fair to my current boyfriend to meet up with an ex in my opinion.

• See I can understand that he dumped me told me to move on that he had met someone and when I did he sent me continuous angry messages so I was like I've got you a few Christmas presents and he made excuses not to see me. He doesn't want to be with me yet tells me to move on and is angry when I do. One of his messages was asking if I had had sex and when I avoided the question because it's none of his business he sent me a message saying I didn't have to give him a present anymore since he was no longer the best dick in my life

• I think ultimately he doesn't think he's good enough for you. He's really insecure. He broke up with you because he thinks you'll be better off without him. He still wants you, but his insecurity has taken control and is preventing him from being able to stay in a relationship with you. He is extremely conflicted, and it results in anger. Whenever you're nice to him, he's like "fuck! No! I'm not good enough! Stop!" And he wants to push you away. But it kills him to see you with someone else, because he still wants you.

• Insecurity is a big part of it, I keep telling him that he's amazing an handsome and awesome and yet he can't say anything nice to me. I think he's very scared to let his guard down. I can force him into anything though. I think the best thing is to give him space and let him decide for himself what he wants xxx

What Guys Said 11

• They are an X for a reason. Before they became an X I would have already did all I could to make it work. So with that being said when I'm done , I'm done ; no regrets and no contact... Ever

• Because they're your past. Why not try to meet up with new people?

• She's my ex for a very good reason. I have absolutely no desire to meet with someone who nearly messed up my life.

• If you've put that part of your life behind you. Why drag it back?

• I've no reason to meet them. I'd need a positive reason, not a negative one, to be irked.

• Because they're my ex?

Once we break up, that's it. You are out of my life for good.

• For me it's because they hurt me and it took a long time to get over it.

• Because they're all stupid rancid whores who can all die of herpes and burn in Hell

• Because it's too hard.

I'm trying to get over her. Seeing her only prolongs that.

• Because it makes you feel sad.

• The girl I love broke my heart. I still feel broken. I promised her that I would protect her. But I can't be with her anymore. She lost her chance.

What Girls Said 7

• Because they treated me bad, I would not want to be with someone who treats me bad even if not on purpose.

• Because they're a dickhead that doesn't deserve my time anymore and nothing good could come from meeting them. :)

• because he tired or busy or maybe he doesn't want feel bad about himself.

• If they cheated in the relationship, or any form of deception is involved during the relationship. Other than that I'm fine with meeting up.

• If they really hurt me, or if I know it was for the best but i still care so it;s best not to see them as it'll just be more painful

• See, I'm just so confused I put I pic up of me hanging out with a guy and he messages me asking am I with him. I said no we are just hanging out. And that we should hang like that. And he just says no. I'm just getting fed up about him asking about me hanging. Out with guys yet when I ask to hang out he just says no

• Probably because it would be a big blow to his ego if you started dating someone else. He doesn't want to get back with you, which he probably assumes is the reason you want to hang out, or he doesn't know what he wants and he's just hurting, but he DEFINITELY doesn't like the idea that you've gotten over him so quickly, i. e before him, because if he was over you he wouldn't care

• He could want to get back together

• I would love to meet him. Hell I still want to be with him, we both do. Things happened tho we couldn't control... Tho my other exs.. I wouldn't, he was a jerk and I have no idea what I was thinking!