Girls, helpful hints to stop hurting after you been cheated on?

I saw posts on Facebook between my guy and a trashy girl so I told him we need to talk and he said he's confused on who he wants because he has feelings for us both so I said well she's all yours because I'm done. I'm really hurt and upset and just want to move on. What are some helpful hints that anyone's used? Guys repulse me at the moment

2

What Girls Said 2

• Well I've been cheated on many times and honestly it really hurts especially if the person is what you'd call a down grade (not to be rude but true) and you've done everything right, its not you its usually them and thats the truth, he was too selfish and wanted other attention, wasn't content in being a relationship. I know my ex, as much as he loved me, he loved attention more

• i've just been cheated on as well, and my best advice would be give yourself some time, it would hurt to feel you weren't enough for a person u had feelings for, but we both know he didn't deserve you, that doesn't mean no one will.